Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

where can i download the song from halo reach "deliver hope" add?

David Carroll

i just want the song from it, its a brilliant song i would like just the song to download i dont care what format as long as its an audio format

Mr Awesome

torrent websites..use google for it im not gunna leave links sense its illegal or maybe its on itunes who knows?

Peter

If you don't want to download anything that is required to get the song, go to youtube and find the original song of Deliver Hope. Then go to this website:

http://www.video2mp3.net/

You just simply copy the link of the youtube video that has the song your looking for, paste it in the bar, then it extract the audio from the video and you download the audio to your computer. It's that simple. Hope this helps you.

Igba

If you don't want to download anything that is required to get the song, go to youtube and find the original song of Deliver Hope. Then go to this website:

You just simply copy the link of the youtube video that has the song your looking for, paste it in the bar, then it extract the audio from the video and you download the audio to your computer. It's that simple. Hope this helps you.
Thank you so much for providing this link here. I have also been looking for a way to download the songs for years now but never had any luck. But with the link now, I have just downloaded the song.