Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where do you always buy your games?

Bumble

What's your favorite place to buy your video games? Some people prefer to make use of only Steam when it comes to buying their games which isn't bad while some people like using Epic Games Store or PS Store or some other third party websites.

Which one do you use?

Shortie

When it comes to buying video games, it all depends on whether the game I want is available at an offer and where it is on offer. Just recently, most of my games that I have purchased have either been purchased through CD Keys or they have been purchased through Shop2Net depending on where the game is and the best offer. I have been known to purchase my games through the Xbox Store as well if they are on offer there.

Frostice

I've used CD Keys, Steam and Epic Games for buying all of my video games. I was told about G2A but I don't have full trust on the website, so I haven't used their services.

Asaba

CD Keys, Epic Games, Steam, G2A and so many more have been where I buy all my games. Why choose one when I can get more from many places.

Robertoo

CD Keys, Epic Games, Steam, G2A and so many more have been where I buy all my games. Why choose one when I can get more from many places.
I have stopped using G2A. It's CD Keys, Steam and Epic Games I've been using for the past 10 years to buy all of my games.

UniqueSara

CD keys and Steam have been my favourite places of buying all my video games.
I can still try others but the time is not yet ripe for them.