Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which game is better?

TigerPawsSC

Halo 2 or Gears of War? I know the games are a little different, but I've heard people who like Gears a lot better than Halo. Which would you choose if you could only play 1 of them?

Darkstealth

To tell you the truth Gears of war is much better because of all the interactivity you can do in it. I'm sure when Halo3 comes out it'll be better than gears of war

MoneyTalkPro

I'd probably play Gears of War since it's more talked about and seems better. I wouldn't really know which is better til I get a chance to play both of them.

Donavin

Banned
First lets look at the facts for these 2 games.first i am both a fan of halo 2, and gears of war, but which one came out later?gears, and which one had a better graphic card?gears, so if gears was made for the xbox, it wouldn't have been so good, and also halo 3 im hoping will surpass gears, for bungies sake.

maggot

Gears of War isnt great. to much bs aka Lucky Shots and glitches also Host Advantage is really unfair.

I perfer Halo 2 mainly because i love CTF and the Ghost :p

TigerPawsSC

Nice to see some differing opinions on this one. I personally like both, but I would probably take any Halo game over Gears of War.

$Haim$

I say Gears of War . Iv heard much good about it. I like the red skull image of it's cover and all . Iv used it for a banner for an Xbox forum I mod

gamer78

Nice to see all the opinions on the two games really. but I refuse to choose one or the other. I like both games really.