Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who started you off playing Halo?

TigerPawsSC

How did you get onto playing Halo 2? I know that my boys brought me into the triology with Halo 1 and I started from there?

Are there people out there who just bought Halo 1 by chance and hit the jackpot?

kanu123

I when i bought the Xbox, one of my friend gifted me H2 on my birthday. I played this game and really liked it so i went up and played halo 1 also. although on my PC :(

neol

I first saw it on my friends house and been a fan ever since. Thank God they invented this game.

H8ed

I was at my Dads friends and he has a Xbox and I was bored so I went and played it but the only game he had was halo and I didn't like Halo back then because I hated shooters but now I love them.

HaloDude23

Most my friends had a PS2, but then one bought an Xbox and I tried out Halo. Then he got 4 controllers for his 360, and we usually meet up once in a while with other friends and face off. Or go on Live for some more intense fun.

But I remember in the beginning I was getting frustrated since I wasn't use to the controller, since I just had a PS2. But then as time went on, when I saw an Xbox I though about Halo automatically. Similar to Mario & Nintendo.

maggot

my friends got me into it long time ago when they needed a 4th person in a clan, and they knew i was good cuz i am a fast learner :p

Fusion

Well, when it came out I went with a friend to go buy it and the second I saw him play I was thinking about getting it then I got it the same day.

PMC

We always loved our Playstation 1 + 2's but one day me and a mate decided to get an Xbox for Christmas. Along with it was Midtown Madness 3, and of course Halo. It rocked I loved it, and we usually got 4 mates up to play.

And we still do to this day on my 360, with my mates even buying two controllers for it specifically to come up to my house and play Halo 2.

Can't wait for Halo 3!

Overkill

Well my friend did. He was like totally crazy about halo so I decided to try it.
The day i played it i was like GO HALO GO :rockon:

gamer23

funny you bring this topic up. Actually was a neighbor that got me started in playing it. Ever since then I have been hooked on it really.

Cicero

I bought a duplicate for 3$ and started playing. I was hooked to the awesome game. Still playing it but its not really my favourite :p