Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who thinks the Xbox 360 has no good exclusives titles this year & they only have

Gears of war , Forza , & Halo? the rest are Kinect and Microsoft focus too much on the Kinect and the casual players and gamers more than the hardcore fans that made the 360 is popular now they giving you the middle finger and say " **** You , We don't care about you anymore because we got new fans we care about". The 360 only has few exclusives titles and the rest are multiplats titles where you can find it on the 360 , PS3 , & PC so there no reasons to get a xbox 360 because the xbox has few good exclusive but the rest are multiplats. I think the Xbox 360 fanboys are hating on the PS3 exclusives titles and PS3 in general because they are just butthurt and upset that they bought the wrong system and they are missing out lots of good PS3 exclusives they are much better than their gears of war or halo.

I don't know a lot of people are hating on Killzone , resistance , uncharted and I think they are very good games but you guys need to give it a chance just like other games.

Matthew Linton

Well that's your opinion, and you're entitled to bitch all you want about it. But nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you buy an Xbox, the way it seems to me, you sound more like the annoying PS3 fanboy. They both have their good titles, some people just prefer one over the other. Microsoft is trying to expand with the Kinect, just like Sony is with the Move and the Vita, and the Wii is with whatever garbage they're introducing now. Just because you, out of millions of people, don't like something doesn't mean you have to waste five points making a question, just to try to **** some people off, fanboy.