Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why don't the halo 3 map packs that I bought on Live not work while I'm offline?

Scott

Okay so I bought a new xbox 360 because my old arcade crapped out on me and when I got onto xbox live the map packs always show up but now every time I get offline which is tuesday through saturday they never show up. I am using the exact same hard drive. Do I have to do something special to my xbox 360 in order to have access to stuff I purchased at the marketplace while I am offline or is the problem lying somewhere else? Thanks

n0way07

i had the same problem, something about licensing, you have to trasnfer your license from your old xbox to your new one

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/systemuse/xbox360/licensemigration/

make sure you on xbox live while your doing it, once you do that you should be able to play yoru new maps offline, for future reference redownload everything you downloaded in the past and the future for it to work...ex. you download another map pack today redownload it again it should take only 3 secs since it was downlaoded already