Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Installing Halo 3 To My HDD Fix The Loading Problem?

John

I Have Only Played Halo 3 A Couple Of Times. But My Xbox Already Gave It A Big Ass Scratch Along The Outer End Of The Disc. My Xbox Can Still Read It But When I Goto Load A Map It Says That "I Failed To Load The Content." I Have Turned Off My Xbox. Tryed Multiple Maps. But Still No Luck. So I Was Wondering If I Installed It To The HDD Then Would It Possibly Work?

Chan

possibly. if not, borrow the game from a friend and install THEIR disk onto your HDD. that has a 95% chance of working. The reason it probably wont work for yours is because the scratch is on the content thats needed to be downloaded ;)

Chan

possibly. if not, borrow the game from a friend and install THEIR disk onto your HDD. that has a 95% chance of working. The reason it probably wont work for yours is because the scratch is on the content thats needed to be downloaded ;)

Gianluca C

you aren't suppose to download halo 3 on the HDD cos it slows the loading times down, there is even a warning/tip that you shouldn't even installing it , then again even you want to install it, it might not work cos not all the disk is readable so your choice