Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will new Wepons in Halo 3 be Cheap?or require Skill?

2Good4U

Ive heard some stuff about the new brute spike grenades and the Brute spike gun but how much skill will they take to use them u think?Will the new grenade be like the plasma once stuck ur dead or will u be able to shack off kinda like on the PS3's Resistance game?:gun_bandana:

Donavin

Banned
Well first every weapon requires skill, the sniper you need to have skilled timing, so yeah every piece of equipment requires skill.

Dawgpound7000

Well like Donavin said all guns require skill even though some guns might not require as much. About the spike nade, I read on http://www.forums.xbox.com/508/ShowForum.aspx that the spike nade will stick to everything. I also read that the plasma gernade will not be able to stick to anything now. Remember all of that is just what I read, but it might also be confirmed too.

red_devil52

I think that there'll be a mix. Some guns you might need to just fire without any skill when you're surrounded by a bunch of enemies. I prefer using the Sniper rifle to take out a majority of the enemies then go in with dual smgs to clear things up :D

Donavin

Banned
I'm sorry but the link you gave us isn't loading so I am going to have to believe with what you said at the moment, but I will check my sources to see if that is confirmed, but the plasma has always been a classic stick grenade, but the spike would be better to use when a vehicle is going by, and you toss it at it, and it sticks on impact killing it before it can run you over.

superdupa

*confirmed by bungie* (somewhere on the site) the plasma will still stick and the spike grenade will stick to anything and will have some sort of directional shrapnel blast! hmmmm. sounds like a skill weapon to me.

Donavin

Banned
Ok ty for clearing that up with us, but since it will be a skilled grenade, this will take some getting used to, but it already takes skill to "properly" use a frag or plasma grenade.