Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XBOX 360 headphones?

kobe b

My earphone is off the rest of the part. It was only connected to 2 little wires one is like bluish/greyish and the other is black. Can you tell me where they go so I can glue them.Or maybe open up yours and take a pic or if you can find me one on the net.

Chibu

I wish to have had a wireless headset. I only used wired headphones and it was a bit restrictive. Wireless headset is the best accessory to play video games with.

Igba

I never used any headset for my Xbox 360. But now that I'm using Xbox Series X, I'm using Corsair HS75 XB Wireless Headsets and it's a very good headset.

Mimii

I use the JBL headset for most of my video games I doubt if that's similar to the one you are using.
This is exactly what I'm currently using for my own console. Although, it wasn't what I used years ago for my Xbox 360 console. I have forgotten about the name of the headset.

Dori

I had both a wired and a wireless headphones for my Xbox 360. Although, I use my wireless headphones more than I do with the wired one's. This is because I hate dealing with the wire and having partial connection problem.

Robertoo

My earphone is off the rest of the part. It was only connected to 2 little wires one is like bluish/greyish and the other is black. Can you tell me where they go so I can glue them.Or maybe open up yours and take a pic or if you can find me one on the net.
I'm one of those gamers who don't like playing their video games with any headsets. I love playing out loud. It's why I don't buy or have any video game headset.