Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox 360 problems?

Kevin T

Hey guys, i just got my xbox and i was using the msn on it but for some reason everytime i fire the console up it signs in automatically into my msn how to i stop it from doing this

cynder66

Hey there! I'm sure this wasn't intentional-but you might get better results for this Q over in the Games & Recreational category-where most of the gamers hang out. (i'm one-but alas-360 is the one console i do not use!)This category (which yahoo probably preset for you cuz of the 360) is actually for the profile/blog space for Yahoo-which just happens to be called 360 also!

Shiek

Whenever you're experiencing this kind of problem with any of your video games console, it doesn't matter if it's Xbox 360 or any other console, contact support immediately. They will fix it as quickly as possible.