Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

XBOX and Ebay?

TigerPawsSC

Have you ever purchased an XBOX or XBOX games over EBAY? I've seen some decent deals and I've been thinking about buying some games through Ebay. Has anybody had success in finding good prices on there?

Phsychon

Someone I know bought an Xbox 360 on ebay for £220, came with wireless Controller and adapter, plus 20gb HD, and its fine now. Just gotta be carefull when buying from ebay :D

haloguy

If you fell, the seller is trustworth, and deal is good go ahead and get one. I have'nt buyed offf the ebay, so can't have any comment, but my friend buyed form there, see if I can see some feedback from him.

Dawgpound7000

I have bought some things off of Ebay and there has been nothing wrong with them. I havent bought a console, but I have bought a couple of games and accecories. If I were you I would buy games and controllers and other thing like that, but not a console.

TigerPawsSC

I'd be extremely cautious when buying a console, but I'm thinking of buying some games. Thanks for the input from you and your friends.

kanu123

The games or the console everything is just fine if the source is trusted. Plus if you are paying through paypal then it automatically becomes quite secure all by itself.

neol

I would be rather careful because there are many frauds recently i heard on ebay. They are not safe you know.

Igba

Ebay isn't the best place to buy game's consoles or even games itself. I don't make use of ebay for such purposes. For all my online games, I make use of Steam and G2G. They are well trusted platform for games.

Dori

I have never bought anything on ebay. It's not my option for shopping website to buy anything and definitely not anything about video games. I make use of Amazon.