Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

xbox live connection for halo 3?

Alex

when i try to join a game with my friend "zetrobacontits" and yes its a funny name... its says my NAT is open and its the most flexible...so i look on bungie.net and it says it needs to be set to open...what should i do?!?! should i go find a bungie employee and hold a gun to his head and yell "HOW DO I FIX MY ROUTER?!?!?!?!?!??!?!" or should i just ask on here?

zackj191

Your router is fine. His router, however, is a piece of shit. It sucks very badly and his connection is so terrible that even you, with a perfectly compatible network, can't connect. It's his fault, not yours.

EDIT: By the way, the connection has nothing to do with Bungie. Halo is one of the only games that tells you what is wrong however. Try to connect to this same friend on a different game and you won't. But the rest of the games won't tell you whats wrong.

Centurion591

Actually Microsoft has Made it so we dont have to deal with this crap any more, I belive some where in the dashboard, there is a Setting where you can change the, Nat type its rather hard but very Possible to do, Also try Microsoft support like it tells you lol.