Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox Live?

MastermanAndy

This might be a silly question, but who here has Xbox Live? If anyone does, feel free to post your gamertag :)

My gamertag atm is TiredMushroomMan, but its gonna be changed in about 10 days time :p

Donavin

Banned
oh and to bring the discussion of xbox live, any recommendations for newcomers like me on xbox live, i need some opinions on what to get to start my gamer tag. I am referring to whether or not i should get the wireless adapter, or the wired, and start off with a gold account or not, plz post, or via pm me ty.

MastermanAndy

First off, think of something unique. Dont choose a Username with loads of numbers or X's after it like xXDestroyer927834. I see way too many of those.

For the subscription, I say get a short one, you never know you might not like it. Then if you like it after, you can always renew it.

And then, id say If your xbox is far away from your Router, use a wireless adapter, otherwise itll be faster to run an ethernet cable straight to it.

H8ed

I don't have Xbox live because I can't afford it yet I just bought an Xbox 360 but next month when I do have Xbox live I will come back and post my gamer tag.

HaloDude23

Having Halo 2 and no Xbox live seems almost like torture to me, unless you have more controllers and some friends to play with. Other than that, single player is pretty boring. And if you have no friends to come over and play with, then Xbox Live is the only way to get the real Halo experience.

I would of gotten the game even if it was multiplayer only, and a lot of people I know hardly have even played single player at all.