Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A better logo

Excess

Lol! I like the current one. I think it represents a "proffessional" & "simple" service. But a Halo "scene" logo would kind of look abit too detailed for this forum. Thats my opinion anyway ;)

haloguy

Yeah...I'm sure we can have a even fancy logo here.

This one is nice...but need improvement, just a thought.

Gareth

I don't think the quality isn't very good, it looks very fussled. You should maybe set the quality to 10 ?

haloguy

Yeah, using a Halo logo might me and issue.

There should be change is colour as well, I prefer yes candy effects.

manofgames

I'd also suggest using something more 'haloy' the current logo does not have any resemblence to halo, and as far as I can see in no way represents the game.

Personally I have no ideas about the logo, but have a look at what planet renders do:
http://www.planetrenders.net (look at their logo)

jackyboy

Yeah..I wish we can have a far better logo than the current.

This one is okay...but a wow logo with haloy appeal which suits the taste of this forum will be great.

Admin

Staff member
One is being made by a very well respected designer and will be completed and put up within 24 hours.

Admin

Staff member
This is the current status for the logo.
I am making a few changes which include a smaller .com bubble and amendments to the MC's Helmet.
logocg4.jpg