Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fallout 3

CatBreeder

Fallout 3 is an action role-playing game currently under development by Bethesda Game Studios. It will be the third major game in the Fallout series, which has also spawned the spin-offs Fallout Tactics and Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel. Fallout 3 will take place in the year 2277, 36 years after the setting of Fallout 2 and 200 years after the nuclear war that devastated the game's world. The game will be released in North America on October 7, 2008.

For more information:
http://fallout.bethsoft.com/

Dori

The Fallout game franchise is one of the best games developed by Bethesda Game Studios. Fallout: New Vegas was my favourite amongst all the games they have released so far. I also enjoyed Fallout 3.

Hexagonian

I didn't play fallout for too long and only reached 60 percent completion on fallout 3, to be honest fallout 3 is quite an interesting shooter game though.

Asaba

I have always been a good fan of Fallout games. I have played almost all of them. But I had a very bad experience with playing Fallout 76. After that, I haven't played any other Fallout games.

Mimii

I never liked Fallout games when it was launched. But after playing Fallout 3, I was very well impressed with the game. I still play the game once in a while now. It's a fun game.

Jega

I have played all the Fallout games. It's one of my favorite game series. Although, I had a very serious problem with playing Fallout 76 because of the level of game breaking bugs the game came with. I felt bad with the experience I had in playing the game.