Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gears Of War Vs. Halo 3

HaloDude23

A lot of my friends that play Gears of War, say that it's already way better than Halo 3. What do you think?

I don't think so, well not yet at least. We have to wait for Halo 3 to come out, and then we can make a real statement like that. But for the moment, I'd say Gears of War has replaced Halo 2 for the most part. However, once Halo 3 comes out, Gears of War will end up being pushed aside along with Halo 2.

H8ed

In my opinion Gears Of War was only as good as Halo two and if Halo 3 is better than that it will be amazing.

maggot

Well you can't say gears is better then halo2 because I don't think it had the same impact. Anyway people started playing gears because it was up to date in technology. People prefer playing things that come out for the newer systems then the old systems. Though this is one of those thing that others can't say.

My guess is when halo3 comes out Gears Of War will be no more. Mainly because of the online gameplay.

Donavin

Banned
Yeah and when h3 comes out for the 360 just imagine its graphics, when the last halos graphics were the best of that year.