Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo Movie Still A Go?

H8ed

Is the Halo move still going to happen? Last time I heard IGN announced that whomever was creating the movie stopped the project.

H8ed

OK good because I don't think I have watched a show that is even close to what Halo is going to be like.

Portalise

It should be good, hopefully they wont ruin it and it will still have the "Halo" feel. Thats what i'm hoping, also i hope they dont ruin the secretive asprect of master chief

Donavin

Banned
I really hope that they make it as action packed as halo the game, to the viewer can shout "GET some marine" or "suck it alien" ah the joy!

Phoenix

I think that although the movie would make quite a lot of money if it was released. it would still be a failure for the games fans. It's a bit like The Simpsons movie really; everybody is going to go and see it - but, let's be truthful - it's gonna' suck.

The gaming genre of Halo cannot in my opinion be transferred onto a cinema screen, part of the magic of Halo is being involved in the game. Without the interactive aspect Halo would be nothing.

I agree with Phoenix. Yeah, the game is a LOT of fun - but I just don't see it as a movie. The action isn't the type that I would really enjoy seeing on the big screen.

bizwiz

Video games that have been traslated to the big screen usually is no good. Look at street fighter or mario brothers and you will see. There are some bright spots like resident evil and doom.