Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo Wars 2: Awakening The Nightmare

Bawon

This is one my favourite DLC expansion of the Halo Wars 2. I love it so much because it contains the Banished leaders Pavium and Voridus. It also comes with a new multiplayer gameplay mode called Terminus Firefight.

What do you love so much about the Halo Wars 2: Awakening The Nightmare?

Jega

It's the combat system that makes Halo Wars 2: Awakening The Nightmare very interesting. I couldn't resist not buying the DLC immediately it came out.

Hexagonian

I really need to work on my PC or maybe get a new one , I have been stuck with playing on console for the last couple of months and I am missing out on this dlc.

I have read a lot about it and my curiosity is already to the roof.

Zuby

This is one my favourite DLC expansion of the Halo Wars 2. I love it so much because it contains the Banished leaders Pavium and Voridus. It also comes with a new multiplayer gameplay mode called Terminus Firefight.

What do you love so much about the Halo Wars 2: Awakening The Nightmare?
I don't usually worry about DLC's in games that I play because I'm always very good with playing just the game's main story. But with Halo Wars 2: Awakening The Nightmare, I couldn't turn it down.

Hexagonian

I don't usually worry about DLC's in games that I play because I'm always very good with playing just the game's main story. But with Halo Wars 2: Awakening The Nightmare, I couldn't turn it down.
Some DLC'S are much more interesting and have a better defined story than the original release games like OlliOlli has dlc which is even more interesting than the original.

Igba

Some DLC'S are much more interesting and have a better defined story than the original release games like OlliOlli has dlc which is even more interesting than the original.
Any video game that its DLC is better than the game's main story is a very useless video game in my opinion. DLC's are expected to be an extra addition to the game and not the best part of the game.