Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hobby's?

Excess

Playing sports, mainly backetball, Coding sometimes :p, Website designing, Graphic designing, Hanging around with friends, playing guitar, singing on my own :D, listening to music, playing games. And most importantly PWNing the arcade ;) Lol!

Dawgpound7000

Mostly all I do is play sports games, play sports, and watch sports. Football is by far the most thing that I pay attention to. I am the biggest Cleveland Browns fan in the state of Tennessee. GO BROWNS! I collect NASCAR things. I have a lot of Dale Sr. stuff and Dale Jr. things. I have some football cards. One of my hobbies used to be playing football for my high school, but after I tore my MCL in my right knee and had surgery I hung up the cleats. I also do a little fishing.

linkinlt

I like playing CS1.6 lol. I also like watching MTV. I love listening to my favorite artist Basshunter :] Definetely, I like hanging out with my friends and riding my bike.

Untitled

My Hobbies:

Play Football or build my website or coreograph some new dance moves! . Otherwise i read books or watch TV! I do something or the other to entertain myself! :)

Fusion

Well I got alot of hobbys! I like to play video games on the pc and xbox, I like to make videos with friends, I like photography and I like to do 3d modeling :).

Cicero

Im out on my bike. I collect stamps and coins, program in PHP, try to maintain a blog, bug and irritate enemies online and finally. chill out in Habbo :p