Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hobby's?

bizwiz

I love playing badminton. Its my hobby after office hours I would play with my colleagues and during weekends I would invite my cousin over for a game or two.

ace

Well i like to make websites thats my major hobby ,
i love designing , listen to music , play football , cricket , hockey :) , go out with my friends alot , make sketches of my friends etc.

most

as iam a muslim guy i like to read islamic books so much
then i like surfing the net that great source of information
and i like being with my friends
chatting with friends through messenger and so

AHA7

My hobbies are surfing the net, reading and posting on web forums, reading articles and news, playing games, watching TV, eating :) .

Tadd

I like playing sports (basketball and tennis), listening to music, playing PC games and watching movies.

L337

Cricket,Football(as Americans say "Soccer"), Games, Internet.
Ofcourse Internet is the first one I like from there. Then its Football. Manchester United for life. Cricket is great to play. And I also follow Yorkshire County Club. PS2/PS3/PSP is amazing in the Games category.

.iEtM

Scootering, Music, Sports like football soccer basketball etc, computers, technology, Counter-strike, Wii, Movies, designing, sleeping :D, Cooking!, Loads of other things to lol

I think I have too many hobbies ><

En1ro

My hobbies are basketball football fishing and offcourse computer :p :)) well i always try to do them in some time.