Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How did you feel about Halo 5: Guardians not on PC?

Dori

Halo 5: Guardians was released in October 27, 2015 by Microsoft on Xbox One. There was a lot of speculations that it's going to be released on PC soon but the game was never ported to PC. How do you feel about that with Halo 5?

Igba

Perhaps, it wasn't meant to be on PC because if it was, I'm very sure that Microsoft would have had it released on PC too. It was very good on the Xbox console, so I don't have much to nag about.

Asaba

I don't feel too bad about it because I'm not much of a PC gamer. Consoles are my better platform for playing video games. It's why I like playing on Xbox Series X all the time more than on PC.

Shortie

Me not being a huge PC gamer and more of an Xbox player it didn't really affect me that it was not released on PC but I knew many people who played PC who would have loved to see it on PC and were very disappointed when it never came over to PC and ended up only being an Xbox release. Many were very glad when Halo Infinite came out on both PC and Xbox and I think that was definitely a good move after Halo 5.

Mimii

I have come to the conclusion that I will never question game developers on the reason why they have a game on some platforms and not on others. What's the point of the fuss? If it's not on PC, play it where it's on or leave it.