Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is Halo 3 the best Halo so far?

H8ed

I can't say as it hasn't come out yet but so far Halo 1 is still my favorite for single player and Halo 2 for multiplayer.

HaloDude23

I'm pretty sure multiplayer will be awesome, but I'm also hoping that single player will be better than it was for Halo 2. Also, I wouldn't mind some sort of bot play, like you could face the computer in multiplayer. The bots would probably not be that smart, but would be good to kill some time or to practice when your a beginner.

Counter Strike for the PC has that feature, and I found it useful. Especially the harder bots, so if Halo 3 could implement this, it would help out those who don't have Live yet.

QAZZ

unfortuantly i havent Got It yet But It Looks Great And So far Theve Been better everytime so hoping for the same with this one, cant wait for number 4 :p

Donavin

Banned
Everyone stop talking like that "HALO 3" isnt out yet so stop saying how is it, its not out yet, and stop talking about a number 4 theres isnt even news about that yet!