Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to start this one!

linkinlt

OK, as I see this section is empty, I'll try to jumpstart it lol. Post some of your Halo screenshots ;] Share em' with everyone! Cheers!

Three

I don't have any at the moment myself. I'm not very inspired when it comes to that type of thing, but maybe I'll try later. Can't wait to see other posts, though. :yes:

i am going to take screenshots will post soon as i get in the mean time consider seeing this one i found :)

halo3-6-full.jpg

L337

OMG! Thats SO amazing. I'm loving that mate. Please share other great screenshots like that too.

.iEtM

Gee thats a sweet screenshot, did you find that on bungie? Well I play more of Counter-Strike so I'll take a few screen shots when I'm playing ;D

Hank

I'm still waiting to see anyone's screenshot of progress on their Halo Game. I have one on Halo Infinite and I'm going to post it immediately I see other's posts 😂.