Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should i get ...original XBOX 360 or XBOX360 Elite?

da_panthers

It depends on what you want. If you just want to play games, have a hard drive, and enjoy Hi def gaming, go with the original pro. If you want a lot of memory on the hard-drive, a black console, and HDMI for true hi def, (if your TV supports it), and if you have the extra money for it, go for the Elite. I personally am very happy with the original Xbox 360 Pro, which is $350 now.

runtombob

i read that if your into downloading movies, game demos, music, etc, then you probably would want to get an elite for the 120gb hard drive space, but if your most for mostly playing games and playing a few demos now and then the pro should be just fine.

i'll say original 360 unless u really like black or you plan on saving a ton of games or musci onto it even if you just like the black controllers you can buy them for the regular 360 and no the next game system probably wont come out for another 5 years at least im gonna say probably 6 cuz remember ps2 and xbox they were on the market for about 6 years before 360 came out so the new one wont be out for a while if you like the black look and want to put tons of music and saved games and profiles on your 360 then yes elite but if you just want some or no music on it and under 100 saved games then regular 360 plus the online for both is so much better than ps3 any more questions email me at [email protected] later hope this helps

Dori

or should i wait till the new microsoft game system comes out?
I purchased the original Xbox 360 and I never had any issues with using it for years. I never took it for any kind of repair except for the dust maintenance I do myself.

Hexagonian

I used the original version when I had an Xbox 360 but I heard the Xbox 360 elite is still as durable and the original version.

Mimii

Well, I would tell you that you shouldn't get any of them. But what you should buy for yourself should be Xbox Series X.

It's far more better than any Xbox 360 console. If you can't buy Xbox Series X, you can buy Series S.

Igba

I had the original XBOX 360 when it came out years ago. I even had to pre order it and it was delivered almost immediately it came out. I still have the XBOX 360 today and it plays like a baby whenever I want to play any of my Halo games on it.

Jega

or should i wait till the new microsoft game system comes out?
I'm using the Xbox 360 Elite. I love using the upgraded version of any console. I do the same thing with all my gaming controller. I had to upgrade to Playstation 5 immediately it came out.