Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which edition of Halo 3 are you going to get?

Dawgpound7000

I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition last week. I did have the Regular Edition pre-ordered, but upgraded to the Collectors. I thought about getting the Legendary, but I just could'nt do it. I mean Halo is great, but not great enough for $130.00

So which edition are you going to get?

Admin

Staff member
I think I will most likely get the Legendary edition.
But that depends what my money situation is like because I'll need to buy a 360 aswell lol.

red_devil52

$130 for the legendary edition? No thanks!

I'll stick with the regular one unless something convinces me to get the collectors one.

MastermanAndy

Im getting the regular edition, all im after is the game, nothing else. I was gonna get the legendary edition first, but now I see no point, just a shops way of making money.

TigerPawsSC

Give me the legendary edition or give me nothing. I think, considering this is the last time we'll see this great game, it's best to get the most expensive(see: best) version of the game that's out there. To each his own, I guess. I can't imagine getting anything less than the legendary edition, though.

Donavin

Banned
then get a job man, and save up go for the legendary, its the last halo, better go out with a bang......

rusty

i'll end up getting legendary & collectors, nothing like getting the best for the last version, can't wait tho, this'll be a great game, to bad its the last :(
anybody else going to get legendary & collectors? it seems crazy but come on, its the last version.

drpepper

im only getting the regular edition...im not yet that good with this and ill just wait when Legendary rate will downgrade to $50 maybe... ;)

Portalise

Well I need to buy My Xbox 360 Elite First, But when i do i'm going to get the Legendary edition. Even though its more expensive I think it is worth it

nehasood3

hi

I would definatly go for legendary edition,,..i know its costly but still i would because i m a great halo fan!!

rusty

you can't call yourself a true halo player if you don't own the legendary version. hence why i'm getting it :)

Phsychon

Of course you can, I dont need to buy some expenxive version of a game to call myself a True Halo fan :) Im getting Regular.

Donavin

Banned
then that means your not as psycho halo fan as the rest of the people including me to get legendary version.....

Phsychon

No, It means I dont have as much money as everyone else to spend on it. Gimme some extra dosh and Ill buy legendary if you really want me too. Anyways, this is derialing the thread :p