Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which edition of Halo 3 are you going to get?

TigerPawsSC

My gameplay record indicates that I'm anything but a Halo Legend. I guess I'd fall more in the category of Halo-drone. I just can't get enough.

haloguy

I think you should all stop spending money on beer/women for a couple of weeks and put those extra pennies in a secret H3 stash. ;)

LOL...can't stop laughing, so fellas stop spending money on beer and women, you got to get a Halo Stash :D

Looking forward to get a Legendary Edition, if enough money is left :winkiss:

ErasedIdentity

lozl.

$130 is not much for a game really. I pay $100 per game. Or maybe you are talking in USD$.

Im from Australia you see ^_^
But i think 130$USD would probably be around 210$USD which i would not pay for kekekke.:hang:

TigerPawsSC

There's plenty of money to go around for women, booze, and video games. It's a hefty price to pay, but I think(and hope) it will be well worth it.

HaloMaster

$130 bucks is pretty steep for a video game, but if you are going to pay for a video game, Halo 3 is the one to do it for.

Dreads

I invested in halo 3

I bought

1 Legendary
5 Collectors
5 Normal Halo 3

All going to be sold to Ebay and i am going to keep the normal one :p

HaloDude23

I wonder what people are going to do with the Spartan helmet from the legendary set.

That's a waste of money in my opinion, but if I could spare $129 just like that, then why not? Hehe, would make a nice Halo treasure. I could use it for Halloween or something. Anyway, I'd go for the standard one. The game is good enough for me.

TigerPawsSC

No kidding. It's just like people who spend 1,000's of dollars on sports tickets. Whatever you enjoy, spend your money accordingly.

mantlefan

I am gonna go for the legendary one. Only because I think it is gonna be worth it and many will love playing it.