Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which games have you purchased recently?

Dori

A lot of video games were released late this year. The last one that I can recall was God of War Ragnarok, Need for Speed Unbound, Warlords Under Seige and so many more.

Which new games that came out during November and December did you buy?

Zuby

I purchased all four of the dot Hack games. I played it at my friend's place last week and I enjoyed it so much. I had to buy them for myself.

Shortie

The last game I purchased recently was Let's Sing for the Nintendo Switch as a Christmas gift for my kids which I allowed them to have on Christmas Eve for some Christmas Eve fun. It was a little different to what I normally get them as usually I would get them the latest Just Dance but they got used to getting that each year so I switched it up a little.

Asaba

For this year, I'm yet to buy any 2023 released games so far. I'm considering buying Hogwarts Legacy which just came out.

Does anyone think that it's worth buying? It's a new Harry Potter game.

Jon1

For this year, I'm yet to buy any 2023 released games so far. I'm considering buying Hogwarts Legacy which just came out.

Does anyone think that it's worth buying? It's a new Harry Potter game.
The game Hogwarts Legacy is worth buying. The game is already a contender for the game of the year award. I have purchased the game on my Playstation 5 and I love it so much.

Hank

The game Hogwarts Legacy is worth buying. The game is already a contender for the game of the year award. I have purchased the game on my Playstation 5 and I love it so much.
I have already purchased the game and it's something that is very good and enjoyable to play if you enjoy playing Harry Potter kind of video games so.

I am highly recommend it for anyone who is interested in buying it.