Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which video game takes more skill? Halo 3 or World of Warcraft?

Nathan

I believe Halo 3 requires more skill, but my friend is arguing that WoW is a more skillful game. I think he's insane.

Achoo

Wow doesn't require skill, it requires ALOT of time, nothing else. I mean, a level fifty in wow can destroy a level 10 but that's because he spent alot of time leveling and getting items, no skill required. In halo, everybody is equal, regardless of items so only the skillful advance, not those with alot of time on their hands.

Bawon

In my opinion, I believe that both Halo 3 and World of Warcraft requires skills to play it. But I think that it's more on the side of Halo. As for WOW, you have to be very persistent with playing it otherwise you won't best it.

Hank

I enjoyed playing Halo 3 and I'm a big fan of the game. But I'm going to side World of Warcraft in this case as being the game that I required more skill to play. I'm writing anything off from Halo 3.