Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos Gonna Miss it?

Midnight

When the Beta comes out, alot of people are gonna migrate to that from Halo 2, So Online will be practically empty fro all the people not having a 360 or beta. I think thats why they brang the new maps out, for one last run before the Beta does come out. I know I will probably miss it, most of my friends who I play online with havent got the Beta so I cant play with them.

Phsychon

I will, I know half of my friends havent got it, so Ill probably stop and play Halo 2 online every now and again.

H8ed

I think the people with no 360's will still be on so it won't totally die it will be alright but Halo 2 was a great game.

HaloDude23

It won't die out immediately, or at all really. I mean look at how many people are still playing old games. There's still people on Halo 1, and there will be some Halo 3 players that will go on 2 once in a while as well.

On the PC I see it all the time, there's tons of people playing CounterStrike 1.6 when Source is out. So the same will occur with Halo 2. There won't be as many, but there will still be some action going on.

baseballworld

I am gonna play both still. Some friends have it of mine and some don't. Hate to miss out on some fun with my other friends over this.