Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xbox 360 Or Nintendo Wii?

Ducky

Hi, with my new phone contract I am recieving a free Nintendo DS lite, Xbox 360 or a Nintendo Wii. Please can people tell me what is the better out of the three, and please only leave comments if you have actually PLAYED all three rather than just repeating what you have read in magazines, websites ect because its normally biast. Please could you tell which has the best graphics, best game catalouge and the one that you wont get bored with in five minutes ect. Thanks alot. Ducky Xhttp://www.3g.co.uk/ my uncle got one from there and he picked DS Lite becuase he travels.

Loop

honestly it is all your own decision, the 360 has a good installed base of games so far if you like FPS, sports and a few RPG's, the Wii is bound to get some great games in the future, and the DS has loads of good games, it all depends on your playing habits, and preferences, Pricewise the 360 will be the most expensive to perhaps it is a good choice, BTW, what phone contract Gives away consoles?

Sarah

I have a Wii and a DS and I love both. I play my DS more because there are more great games and they are cheaper with good variety. I wouldn't trade my Wii for anything. The games I have are really interactive and require you to move around and get your blood pumping. The Wii games are great for multiplayer parties and friendly competition. There are some great games coming soon. Price wise the Wii is more expensive so getting it free would be getting a greater value. I love having both.

romor24

the xbox360 is the most expensive and has some good games.the wii is not as expensive as the xbox360 and has some good games and more good games are coming soon.the ds light is not as expensive as the wii has some good games.

Mimii

Perhaps, some people would prefer Nintendo Wii but it's not what I'm going to be choosing. This is because the only Nintendo gaming console I love is Gameboy and Nintendo Switch. I would like to have Xbox 360.

Dori

I actually had both Nintendo WII and Xbox 360. Both of them are very good and I had fun playing a lot of video games on them. But if I must give up one, it's going to be Nintendo WII.

Asaba

I will have XBOX 360 because it's the biggest XBOX console that's ever been released. It's even better than the new XBOX Series X/S.

It's the best selling XBOX console till today and I'm sure that the Series X/S won't beat it.

Jon1

What would I be doing with a Nintendo Wii? Having Xbox 360 would be a better bargain in my eyes and it's what I'm going to choose. Xbox 360 is still a great console. There are so many games one can play on it.

Jega

XBOX 360 is the best console released yet in the Xbox consoles. To me, it's even better than Xbox Series S, I can't say much about Series X because that's a powerful console. But one thing that's very certain is they no other Xbox console can outsell the 360.