Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much Time Online do you spend?

PHPManiac

Well, I use the computer mainly for PHP Coding for peoples' sites. This makes me spend 5-6 hours a day but I go out for 1 or 2 hours to socialize with friends.

Gujira1990

Well, not much online as internet ( 1,5 hr max ), but by online gaming it's about 6 to 6 hours a day, and in weekends I sometimes have 20+ hour gaming sprees :)

Jon1

How much time Online on the Computer do you spend a day? Im spending about 3 hours at the moment, sometimes 4.

I work 5 hours every day at my workplace. I spend another 3 to 5 hours working on my side projects online. Then use 2 to 3 hours to play video games if I'm not worn out.

Tonny

How much time Online on the Computer do you spend a day? Im spending about 3 hours at the moment, sometimes 4.
I spend at least 3 hours online every day playing video games whenever I play. I don't play less than 3 hours when I want to play games.

But I use more than 5 hours working online because I'm a full time freelancer. It's where my work is set to go.

Chibu

I usually spend around 10 hours everyday online and it combines both my work that I am doing online and also the time that I used to play video games. I usually spend around 3 hours playing video games whenever I want to.

Asaba

There was a time when I used to spend about 12 hours online on daily basis but over the period of time when I had a more demanding physical job, I now spent about 6 hours online.

Dori

I'm working online as a freelancer on full time. So, I spend more time online than I do offline. I use at least 15 hours every day online. If it's 10 hours, it means I took a rest break enough.