Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's your favorite sports?

Jega

My favourite sports is football. I started playing football when I was still a teenager back in the days and I still love playing today. It made me understand how football leagues works and I follow all the sports.

Zuby

Table Tennis
Swimming
Gymnastics

These three sports are my favorite sports. I enjoy swimming a lot.

Dori

My favourite sports is the one and only football or soccer ⚽ as some people would call it. It's the only sports that I know and enjoy.

Hexagonian

My favourite sports is the one and only football or soccer ⚽ as some people would call it. It's the only sports that I know and enjoy.
I am a big football fan as well and I am a Barcelona Stan as well, what's your favorite football team?

Igba

I love Rugby 🏉 more than any other sports. I love the physicality the sports demands from those who play it. It's not a sports for the weaklings.

Hank

Golf ⛳ and Cricket is my my favourite sports. I also watch basket ball once in a while but that doesn't mean that I love it so much the same way I love and enjoy golf. I'm even a member of a golf club.

Shiek

Boxing and UFC is my favourite sports. I'm happy to see that a fight have been announced for Tyson Fury vs Francis Ngannou on October 28, 2023 in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.

Bawon

Ice hockey is my favourite sports. I've been playing Ice Hockey since I was 10 years old. I'm also familiar with football but Ice Hockey is my favourite.