Halo Talk

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When do you like playing Halo games?

Hank

When do you usually like playing your Halo video games? Do prefer playing them during the day or at night? A friend of mine only plays his Halo games during the weekend because of his work.

Jega

As much as I love playing video games all the time but I can't be able to play games when I have work to do.

I normally play games when I'm back from work at night.

Zuby

I don't have any specific or special time when I love playing Halo games. I can play it at anytime whenever I'm free. I also like playing it when I feel pissed to shoot up everything.

Hexagonian

I like playing Halo games in the early hours of the morning or late at night, I really don't like playing halo games in the afternoon.

Dori

My work wouldn't allow me to play any video games in the morning. I rush to go to work very early in the morning and come back in the evening. It's only at night that I can play any Halo games.

Hexagonian

My work wouldn't allow me to play any video games in the morning. I rush to go to work very early in the morning and come back in the evening. It's only at night that I can play any Halo games.
I could play videogames in the early hours of the morning before I get around to do anything, I just like to play videogames anytime I feel to urge to.

Igba

I don't have any specific time when I play my Halo games. There's no difference with it and other games that I have to play which should now give it some edge over other games. I play it whenever I feel like it.

Shortie

I am someone that prefers to do any kind of gaming during the night when everything is calming down and I don't have to worry about anything. I feel that on a night I can chill, relax and unwind a little better when playing video games and when playing Halo, night time is always the best time especially when that is when all my friends are on who I play with.

Bawon

From my experience with playing Halo Game's for years, I found out that it's something I enjoy more in the night. I usually have to start playing from around 9:00 PM till around 11:00 PM. I can go 2 hours straight without taking a break.

Jon1

I play all my games whenever it's convenient for me to play. It doesn't matter if it's in the morning or night, but whenever I can play. It's when I can be able to enjoy playing the game.